US Exporters!??

Have you contacted Chameleons international? I know they bring them to the US from all over.
I talked to them maybe 6 months ago and they said no. Only large shippments of $6000 minimum.
Maybe now is different?
Or do you know anybody else who can export to Mexico?

Are you looking to take shipment over or just your personal collection? There are some people her who have taken their chameleons to other countries and can tell you the paperwork you will need.

Are you looking to take shipment over or just your personal collection? There are some people her who have taken their chameleons to other countries and can tell you the paperwork you will need.
I want to expand my collection with new booldlines! And I think bringing some new ones from USA is the best option since it's so close from Mexico.

Most breeders and sellers will only do an export for a large order. This is because the process of obtaining all the permits, having things inspected by the relevant management authorities, and the freight charges to do it legally is extremely time consuming and expensive. To make it worth their time and effort, it needs to be a large order.

CITES export quotas relate only to the export of CITES species from their country of native origin. Captive bred animals outside their native range, or animals being reexported are not included.

Chris

Well I tried to messege you, I can get you any chameleones you want I’ve never exported reptiles but I have done with other animals. My grandpa lives in Saltillo, Coahuila and he’s usually the person who helps me with these sort of things. If your looking for a certain type of locale let me Know. Really interested to start doing this with reptiles I’ve done it with Neapolitan mastiffs, and other dog breedS. The paperwork is a little different but it’s just about the same.

Back
Top Bottom