Urinary system

chamlove

I've been browsing the web, and can't seem to find anything on it. Do chameleons have urinary bladders? I know most reptiles don't, are chams one of them? I don't think they do see they produce urate, but I would like to know for sure.

If not, how exactly does their urinary system work?

Yea I read that as well, but all the anatomy pictures I looked at none show a urinary bladder.

Thanks for the info though.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Actually I would just like information, a picture would be nice, but not necessary. I'm actually a college student studying Veterinary Technology and preparing to sit for my boards to be an RVT. It's mainly small animal medicine, felines and canines, and I'd personally like to branch over to reptiles later down the road. We're going to be covering reptiles and large animals next semester, but I asked the teacher if I can jump ahead and do a reptile disease right now instead of a small animal disease.

I'm envious now! I'd love to be taking vet courses...but its not going to happen soon.

I don't know how much time I'll have to search right now with it being so close to Christmas...but if I find anything, I'll post it of course!

Back
Top Bottom