URGENT! PLEASE HELP!

well I will get all that once my little guy is better. I just need to know how to get him well.
These should have been corrected back in 2018 when everyone told you on your help form what he needed. Proper supplementation and UVB lighting is vital for their health. He has also been over fed and is extremely overweight. This is sad and could have been avoided... I hope he gets the help he needs.

These should have been corrected back in 2018 when everyone told you on your help form what he needed. Proper supplementation and UVB lighting is vital for their health. He has also been over fed and is extremely overweight. This is sad and could have been avoided... I hope he gets the help he needs.
You know I went off of what people told me on this website. This community is so toxic sometimes. I won’t be back here again.

You know I went off of what people told me on this website. This community is so toxic sometimes. I won’t be back here again.
You were told about the correct lighting and supplements in 2018 and in multiple threads you did. I read through the posts in your threads. So this is where your at with him. And I hope he gets the care he needs.

I was not rude or toxic... I was stating the facts. But apparently you don't like honesty. You were given the information for his husbandry and you made the choice to not provide it. Facts... Good luck.

You were told about the correct lighting and supplements in 2018 and in multiple threads you did. I read through the posts in your threads. So this is where your at with him. And I hope he gets the care he needs.

I was not rude or toxic... I was stating the facts. But apparently you don't like honesty. You were given the information for his husbandry and you made the choice to not provide it. Facts... Good luck.
I was not talking about you. I was talking about people who gave me contradicting information when I first got my chameleon. I appreciate you and I will do my very best to make sure he is okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This forum is the best chameleon forum I know of. You were given lots of good advice while you were on here.

If you don't have the money to buy what a pet needs then it would best that you didn't buy one.

If you aren't willing to provide what the pet needs and ignore most of the good advice that you're given then it would be wise of you not to buy any more pets until you are.

I hope you can find a chameleon good rescue for your chameleon.
He definitely needs help ASAP. Hopefully one of the ones on the list I cited will be good.
Good luck! Pure making the right choice since you can't afford the vet.

Look I just read some of your threads from 2018 and it looked like everything was good. You were new, and you needed some help, and you got it. I'm not sure what made you stop listening to the people on this website, but everyone who listens to the feedback and is appropriate ends up with a better life and a longer living cham. In this thread alone, I dont see any examples of toxicity or anything like that so you should listen to the feedback being given. We've acknowleged the fact that you can't pay for a pet bill and suggested you take him to a reptile society. myself and I'm sure some others are kind of confused because we thought we sorted out all the husbandry issues in 2018 and we're still noticing incorrect husbandry because apparently you stopped listening to us. And then you find more wrong information on other websites and your cham gets weak and then when we tell you how to fix your mistake you accuse us of being toxic even when it was your choice to not listen to us, which resulted in a dying cham. It's kinda ironic how your all friendly with us and fix his husbandry two yrs ago and then you leave for us being "toxic" and then go get false information elsewhere. Then two years you come running back to us because your cham is sick. Why is he sick? because you left the forums and got misguided elsewhere. And then even two years later when your cham is on the brink of death you still call us toxic when our only goal is to save your cham.

Look I just read some of your threads from 2018 and it looked like everything was good. You were new, and you needed some help, and you got it. I'm not sure what made you stop listening to the people on this website, but everyone who listens to the feedback and is appropriate ends up with a better life and a longer living cham. In this thread alone, I dont see any examples of toxicity or anything like that so you should listen to the feedback being given. We've acknowleged the fact that you can't pay for a pet bill and suggested you take him to a reptile society. myself and I'm sure some others are kind of confused because we thought we sorted out all the husbandry issues in 2018 and we're still noticing incorrect husbandry because apparently you stopped listening to us. And then you find more wrong information on other websites and your cham gets weak and then when we tell you how to fix your mistake you accuse us of being toxic even when it was your choice to not listen to us, which resulted in a dying cham. It's kinda ironic how your all friendly with us and fix his husbandry two yrs ago and then you leave for us being "toxic" and then go get false information elsewhere. Then two years you come running back to us because your cham is sick. Why is he sick? because you left the forums and got misguided elsewhere. And then even two years later when your cham is on the brink of death you still call us toxic when our only goal is to save your cham.
I had private messages from people on this exact website telling me what to do. I never once went to another website. I was saying that the people that told me that incorrect information were toxic. I never said anything about this thread or any of the other threads. I was simply talking about the people who gave me incorrect information when I got my chameleon. One again my apologies for not being more clear on who I was calling toxic and leaving this forum in the first place.

I had private messages from people on this exact website telling me what to do. I never once went to another website. I was saying that the people that told me that incorrect information were toxic. I never said anything about this thread or any of the other threads. I was simply talking about the people who gave me incorrect information when I got my chameleon. One again my apologies for not being more clear on who I was calling toxic and leaving this forum in the first place.
good luck finding help for him

Back
Top Bottom