Urgent please help!!!!!

So someone was mentioning a recent chameleon that was very small sold by this same breeder, that had passed. In a thread about this breeder. (Not sure when that went down, or the thread if its here, it was made sound very recent though.)

That chameleon looks awfully tiny for 3 1/2 months old.

Is there a sickness with this batch of animals from that breeder maybe? Parasites?

Were you always giving it the reptiboost?

He looks very shiny..have you been spraying something besides water on him?
No I started giving him the reptiboost not even a week ago. He took it maybe 5 times. The only thing that has been sprayed on him is water.

So someone was mentioning a recent chameleon that was very small sold by this same breeder, that had passed. In a thread about this breeder. (Not sure when that went down, or the thread if its here, it was made sound very recent though.)

That chameleon looks awfully tiny for 3 1/2 months old.

Is there a sickness with this batch of animals from that breeder maybe? Parasites?
Not that I know of. The breeder had off the chart reviews and were very helpful throughout the process but over the past couple of days i’ve seen people saying that you shouldn’t buy from this breeder.

Not that I know of. The breeder had off the chart reviews and were very helpful throughout the process but over the past couple of days i’ve seen people saying that you shouldn’t buy from this breeder.

There is threads going back years saying don't buy from them and afaik they are a relatively new name in the hobby as well there site has been a thing 2 years, almost 3. Bad reviews going back that far.

They have a C BBB rating. They have bad reviews on BOI and FBI, they delete bad reviews from their site and Facebook (that is on some of the bad reviews).

Thats the thing with all sites or most. Assuming they have good reviews as there is good reviews on the site is not a good idea. There is fake review generators for any type of Sale site, that are used alot. Bad reviews are deleted ect. Never trust the reviews on the site itself, unless you trust the business and are looking for reviews of the product, like on Amazon.

oh gosh poor little guy. He looks so tiny! Our guy was around 3 months maybe not quite and he was not that small at all. Sorry I can't offer advice other than the vet but I hope he feels better soon.

Okay...We went to vet, she thinks more likely a vit A deficiency. She recommended we try to put a couple drops of a supplement on some greens or baby food and leave it to see if he takes it & continue mist schedule when he appears more alert. We did 2 drops mixed in some kale apple baby food. She also said there's no way he's 3 &1/2 months old and more likely they sent us a hatchling. Hoping he eats something or at least poops soon so we can run a sample back to vets office.

Back
Top Bottom