upset Gonzo after shower

rcdrivertim

684627102_o.jpg

My male veiled pissed off at me after trying to get him in a shower to rehydrate. After I put him back in I put his Ficus in with a couple of pink flowers. Left and came back and it looks like he ate a couple of the flowers. LOL Can't wait for my Monsoon RS 400 to get here!

Other than that he looks great, I think.

Yeah, looks normal to me. Some are more teal or yellow with bright greens and some have more copper tones, but that's what makes them so cool! ;)

Did you already order the Monsoon system? If not, you should check out the Mistking or Aquazamp systems. (I, and many others have had issues with the monsoon breaking soon after purchase and its about the same price as the other two systems.)

I fully agree! I have tried habba mister, monsoon and mutiple foggers but all wre returned until I got the rain dome from aquazamp! Amazing system!!

Did you already order the Monsoon system? If not, you should check out the Mistking or Aquazamp systems. (I, and many others have had issues with the monsoon breaking soon after purchase and its about the same price as the other two systems.)

Bought used off Ebay for $67.00 INCLUDING an entire small Zoo Med cage! The guy was selling as a set. I don't need it but, will resell it when I get it and hopefully end up paying about 30.00 for the Monsoon.

Bought used off Ebay for $67.00 INCLUDING an entire small Zoo Med cage! The guy was selling as a set. I don't need it but, will resell it when I get it and hopefully end up paying about 30.00 for the Monsoon.

That's a great price! Hope it works for a long time. I really like it, but it just didn't last long. Make sure your enclosure has good drainage that can handle the contents of the full reservoir just in case. I came home to a small flood because it turned on and would not shut off :eek:.

That's a great price! Hope it works for a long time. I really like it, but it just didn't last long. Make sure your enclosure has good drainage that can handle the contents of the full reservoir just in case. I came home to a small flood because it turned on and would not shut off :eek:.

Great. I will keep an eye out for it. I work from how so it will be easier to spot.
Doesn't the company stand behind their product? Also I have a flat bottom cage with plexiglass on it. How can I make some drainage with that?

Back
Top Bottom