Upgrading Enclosure

Lizzybug27

Hello again all!

So I'm not sure how old my chameleon, but he is still very little. So I currently have a smaller cage for him. I want to purchase 2x2x4 cage for him so I can have it for when the time comes that he gets big enough.

I was wondering what the best cage to get for him was! And at what point should I move him into his new home?

From his size I guess he's no older than 2 months, a very small boy.

But what cages would you recommend?
Thanks all!

He's probably 3-4months at least, if he's 2 months, whoever sold you him is irresponsible. You didn't mention the species of chameleon? You can move the chameleon into the permenant cage now. It's a myth they need smaller cages as babies. Dragonstrand has great quality cages.

He's probably 3-4months at least, if he's 2 months, whoever sold you him is irresponsible. You didn't mention the species of chameleon? You can move the chameleon into the permenant cage now. It's a myth they need smaller cages as babies. Dragonstrand has great quality cages.

He's a veiled chameleon! And I got him from Petco so it very well may be that they sold them too early. He was smaller than my pointer finger when I got him. I can post pics of him but I haven't taken any in several days.
But thank you! I'll take a look at Dragonstrand!

Here he is a couple of days ago being very angry with me.

Attachments

• 20190402_170747.jpg
    20190402_170747.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom