Upgrade Advice?

Incognito

So my cage is a 2 ft little wooden piece of crap that crickets keep getting out of and I wanted to upgrade but don't want to waste my money if I just need to get something else again later! Any advice would be awesome, do I jump on this ad below or wait it out and find something else? It would give my guys the seperation they need for now and I can upgrade my female into another like this... so opinions welcome!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/for/2289964929.html

I think there are some stuff you dont need here and also some stuff you can find cheaper. In my opinion, not worth 500. Shop around online (be thrifty!) and add up prices to see which is cheaper. Dont forget Walmart and Home Depot. You dont need an expensive hood for uvb, they might have one for $10. And no special heat lamp.. just a house bulb. I wouldnt use "cricket calcium gutload food", feed your feeders real food, vegetables and greens. I havent even heard of anyone here using skin spray.

It's $200.00, she paid 500.00 and she said she would let me pay 100.00 now and 100.00 later. I was thinking I'd get it all then sort through what I wanted and didnt want :)

I think it is defiantly worth if for 200.00. You should jump on it!!

I would take a look online, and add up costs you would spend for things new, then take a look at what she has, see what is there you can use, then if it seems worth the cash, go for it!

I would take a look online, and add up costs you would spend for things new, then take a look at what she has, see what is there you can use, then if it seems worth the cash, go for it!

My only problem with ordering online is the shipping costs to Hawaii, more often than not the shipping is as much as the product. I ordered $40 of clothes (3 shirts that came in a thick envelope) a few weeks ago and the shipping was $30! Companies price gouge shipping to here! Its insane, some I will be ordering online for the mere fact that the petstores here don't offer much, I acctually had a petstore person tell me to keep my chameleons in what I keep my crickets in now... the little plastic box with vented lid (WOW) So some of it I will need to suck it up and pay the shipping but I'd like to avoid that as much as I can :)

It's $200.00, she paid 500.00 and she said she would let me pay 100.00 now and 100.00 later. I was thinking I'd get it all then sort through what I wanted and didnt want :)

Ohh duh. Then yeah. Decorations can get expensive so that sounds good

Back
Top Bottom