UPDATED VIDEO: What supplements does a chameleon need

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Whether you've been into chameleon keeping for awhile or are just getting started, supplementation can be pretty complicated and difficult to understand especially for new keepers. I did make a supplementation video 3 years ago, but since then I've realized there were quite a few gaps in the video and I felt I could do a better job of explaining not only what supplements to use for a chameleon, but the rationale behind why we use them in the first place. I've put a lot of time and heart into this video and hope it will be able to help new keepers and chameleons 💚

As always in your videos you broke supplementation down in layman's terms perfectly. 👏⭐👍 It is great you are keeping the the information your putting out up to date. As far as putting a lot of heart and time into your video I have no doubt about that. After participating in the most recent video contest I know what it takes to put together a video. Let alone a well put together one like yours. 🙂

You are not linking the forum in the copy on your videos anymore? That is too bad. I liked that people had a reputable place to go to for help.
Ah!! Thanks for letting me know the link isn’t there - definitely wasn’t intentional. I’ve had to manually type out quite a few descriptions lately due to some hiccups with YouTube. It looks like it’s still on my About page and I know for sure it’s in my More Resources saved reply on Instagram. Luckily, it’s an easy fix and back on there now :)

As always in your videos you broke supplementation down in layman's terms perfectly. 👏⭐👍 It is great you are keeping the the information your putting out up to date. As far as putting a lot of heart and time into your video I have no doubt about that. After participating in the most recent video contest I know what it takes to put together a video. Let alone a well put together one like yours. 🙂
Thank you!! Yeah it’s definitely time consuming, but so worth it if it can help out people 🤗

Back
Top Bottom