Updated pyg enclosure

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all, I've had my pygs for a month or so now and loving them to bits, I didn't know what their habits and behaviour would be like, I wondered if they'd spend all the time rooting around on the lowest 6" or so of the viv and never see them, I realise now they are much more visible that I imagined, They have been moved into a new 3ftx 2ft x 2ft viv and they are loving it, bioactive, heavily planted,They are feeding on small crickets,soldier flies, bottles, small locusts, To my surprise They use every square inch of the viv-right up to the mesh top, they usually keep a good gap between each other but there's always at least two visable to enjoy watching- I have 1.3 cb, They are charming to watch and I am most definably smitten. They are small but supersized in charm and personality. I'm waiting for eggs, The females look pretty big.
Two pygs highlighted for the less eagle eyed

Oh- and by the way- had to add this- can't keep the secret for long, this young cbb fella will be joining the collection in a month- just a little teaser!!

Tabitha, the viv looks amazing!! Well done with that gem!

They are amazing little creature to keep. Lots of personality in a tiny little package.

I can't wait for you to get your parsonii!!! Thanks for the pics.

Hi all, I've had my pygs for a month or so now and loving them to bits, I didn't know what their habits and behaviour would be like, I wondered if they'd spend all the time rooting around on the lowest 6" or so of the viv and never see them, I realise now they are much more visible that I imagined, They have been moved into a new 3ftx 2ft x 2ft viv and they are loving it, bioactive, heavily planted,They are feeding on small crickets,soldier flies, bottles, small locusts, To my surprise They use every square inch of the viv-right up to the mesh top, they usually keep a good gap between each other but there's always at least two visable to enjoy watching- I have 1.3 cb, They are charming to watch and I am most definably smitten. They are small but supersized in charm and personality. I'm waiting for eggs, The females look pretty big.

Oh- and by the way- had to add this- can't keep the secret for long, this young cbb fella will be joining the collection in a month- just a little teaser!!
I think I cut my leg off for that guy.

Thank you Link and Duma, I'v got two pyglets at the moment but two more clutches i'm waiting to hatch- I'd be made up if I got a few more- start of my cb population which would be great, they are super cute too. :love:

Hi there, They are wonderful little creatures- even though they are tiny they definitely have bags of charm and personality , hope you both get some , try and get cb- they are difficult to find here or maybe get a group and try and start breeding them, reduce the need for the wc trade.
They really are a joy and it's great being able to make them a nice big planted viv. I thought they might be secretive or difficult to see but they are always pottering around and great to watch.
Good luck!
One more picture! I must get some updated ones- the pyglets are only 3 weeks old but they've grown.

Hi there, They are wonderful little creatures- even though they are tiny they definitely have bags of charm and personality , hope you both get some , try and get cb- they are difficult to find here or maybe get a group and try and start breeding them, reduce the need for the wc trade.
They really are a joy and it's great being able to make them a nice big planted viv. I thought they might be secretive or difficult to see but they are always pottering around and great to watch.
Good luck!
One more picture! I must get some updated ones- the pyglets are only 3 weeks old but they've grown.
I also make sure that all my Panthers I buy are CB also.

Thank you Laurie- I have 2 from the first and 2 from the second clutch with one clutch to go, I'm being a bit greedy as I really wanted 4 from each clutch! but I'd delighted with these little guys, they certainly are adorable.
Just for you- just hatched -

Back
Top Bottom