Updated pics of yourself

dreamforthedead

Since i did the last thread of "pics of yourself with your chams" i thought i'd do a new thread of updated pics of people either with your chams or on your own seeing as we have a lot of new faces about. So i'll start, this is me. :p:D
P110129_215646.jpg

Heres me :) dont have any of me with my chams :(
this was new years , i miss my long hair i just got it all cut off along with bangs about a month ago :(
IMG_2559.jpg

kaylie, I LOVE your hair color!! cute picture too :p

Thanks, but that's not my color anymore, it's now just brown (natural blonde). That color was made from accidentally coloring my hair a fire red and covering it with light brown... Too much to keep up with if I have blonde roots coming in :rolleyes:

Heres me :) dont have any of me with my chams :(
this was new years , i miss my long hair i just got it all cut off along with bangs about a month ago :(
IMG_2559.jpg

I used to have long curly dark hair when i was a kid, i used to be able to sit on it until i got the chop. Lol

Okay, here it goes. Hope to see lots of others! After being on here daily for 6 or so months, it would be great to have faces to put with names! It's like having mystery friends with no faces....

Attachments

• me 007.jpg
    me 007.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 199
my hair looks gross i was going to wait until i got it dyed but...
this is what i look like now after my hair is faded
Rocio and I in the first picture
and when my hair is dyed in the second

Attachments

• DSCF9694.JPG
    DSCF9694.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF9241.jpg
    DSCF9241.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 277
I used to have long curly dark hair when i was a kid, i used to be able to sit on it until i got the chop. Lol

oh my sister spent 3 hours curlying my hair its is stright as a board!! :) I miss it though i didnt want it cut this short but it grows very fatst I've already had to dye it twice since its been cutt so I guess its been about 2 months since i got it cut not one! :(

Back
Top Bottom