Updated pics fo my new crestie

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have had my new crestie for a week now, and I handled her last night for the first time! I was so scared that she would be really jumpy, but she settled down nicely once she was out! I even got chance to take some new pics of her. I can't see any signs of pores yet and she weighs 10g, so at this stage I am pretty sure I have a girlfriend for Splat!:D Not sure how old she is, nor have I named her yet - I just can't decide! Here's the latest pics!:D Any name suggestions would be great too!

Peekaboo.jpg

With flash
WithFlash.jpg

Without flash
WithoutFlash.jpg

Are all three pictures of her, or did I miss something? Was it your camera or do they change colors like that? She is just so sweet, i think I would name her Sugar. i like the name to fit the lizard. I named one of my baby beardies squirrel, because it is always in a tree.

Haha! No, they don't change colour. The flash shows her colour as I see it. Without flash doesn't give a true likeness!

Yes they do change colors, well shades of them. When at rest, they can be a very light almost cream or white color and when "fired up" their patterns come out along with their nicer darker colors. :) Kind of like a Chameleon their colors show how they are feeling. :)

Lol, yeah! I forgot about firing up and down! Splat always seems to look the same when he's awake, so I completely forgot about that!:eek:

Lol, yeah! I forgot about firing up and down! Splat always seems to look the same when he's awake, so I completely forgot about that!:eek:

Lol! No worries... Sometimes my little female hangs out on the glass ALL day and she is at rest but come evening time when I go in and mist my geckos cages, she's fired up. My male "Ace" is ALWAYS hiding away and I never get to see him unless I take him out. He'll only come out when it's totally dark. :) Your little girl is just DAMN cute!:p

Hey Miss Lily, are this the geckos that make noises at night?...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom