Updated Parsonii Pics

curtis

Thought I would share a few pics of some Parsonii with everyone. Hope you enjoy!

Curtis

Attachments

• DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 199
Very Nice :)

Very nice looking Curtis.....Welcome to the group too. I hope you will actively participate. People like me, who do not personally have these special and beautiful creatures, can only enjoy them through people like you. PLEASE continue to share :)

I am pretty sure you are making a lot of us turn green with envy..lol j/k. He is a stunner, keep us updated!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Each pic is of a different chameleon and they range from 1-5 years old. We have more than I have fingers and we are working hard on breeding them, but only time will tell if we can make it happen. Getting eggs is one thing, but hatching them is something else. There is certain information that I would not like to share at this time, so if I don't answer your question please don't think I'm being rude. We are experimenting with new and different ways on raising and feeding parsonii and don't want to give out any wrong infromation until it is proven to work.

Thanks,Curtis

Back
Top Bottom