Update On My Raiden Faly

We dont know for sure that the ones you posted are from the same clutch. But looking closely at those pics. The one on Drews' hand is bigger than the one on Robs fingers. Look at the legs and body. Drews' cham in his pic has bigger limbs and a fuller body. The cham in Drews' pic was also taken from a farther distance than the other pic was. Its in part an illusion look closely and you can see the differences. But Toms' cham is 3 or 4x as lg as Drews' are?:confused:

We dont know for sure that the ones you posted are from the same clutch. But looking closely at those pics. The one on Drews' hand is bigger than the one on Robs fingers. Look at the legs and body. Drews' cham in his pic has bigger limbs and a fuller body. The cham in Drews' pic was also taken from a farther distance than the other pic was. Its in part an illusion look closely and you can see the differences. But Toms' cham is 3 or 4x as lg as Drews' are?:confused:

That's why I am confused:confused:Yes Drew's does look bigger but NOT 3 months worth of bigger, does he?

I would say that looking at Tom's Cham He isn't that large (super colorful) but not that large. I have that same plastic plant he is on and that stem isn't very big. And looking at how small the rosteral and how high the chasque is compared to the fat pads...

Whatever! It doesn't involve me:p And I think that Tom's is Pretty HOT:D

Yeah the only way to really judge accurately would be to have some pics with a ruler present in the photos. Then we could get an actual measurement. Toms' looks really nice for his age. Some faly males dont even start showing colors at all until 7 or 8 months.

The faly I just got from drew is small and is probably 4-5 months. He said its due to the fact that they're kept together and competing for food. The baby I exchanged after having her for a month was close to twice the size and was a clutch mate of the new guy. He also showed me a male that had been by himself who was huge compared to the others.

I'm sure he'll chime in his opinion. None the less looks like your faly is going to be a stunner

Well i figured id post some pics of mine an will get ahold of the person owns the fourth an have them take pics of theres too.....
notsoraiden002.jpg

notsoraiden006.jpg

notsoraiden012.jpg

Okay, I just took some pics of him with a tape measure. He really isn't all that large. About 5" STV, but does have a ton of color. Yes, yes, I need a new tape measure, but you get the idea. He still seems larger than all the others, but it is hard to judge by photos.
6327608082_4c8e017a96_b.jpg

6326856799_3fdb31c68e_b.jpg

6326855923_17ccf91c82_b.jpg

Last edited:
Mine and Robs look related. Krkneiriem looks like it is from an entirely different clutch and looks like a pure Faly.

Mine and Robs look related. Krkneiriem looks like it is from an entirely different clutch and looks like a pure Faly.

ill get the owner of the fourth one to post new update pics of that one it looks the same as toms an mine, korys was the smallest when they got here at just about an inch an a half the other three were 2 " snout to vent.
they are def colorful...

Back
Top Bottom