Update on my handsome blue boy

xraygirl

Established Member
So I've had Flash for almost 2 months now. He went through a hard core full body shed and boy his blues are so incredibly rich! The yellow on his lip faded some, the stuck shed on his arm came off, and his reds softened a little bit with a little more green visible... He's turning out to be incredibly stunning! I let him out on the free range the other day and I have NO idea what he saw, but his turrets turned red/orange with black stripes and his face had some yellows and oranges show up on his jaw. I had Chief completely covered up, so I'm baffled at what he saw... Either way, he's my craigslist gem in the rough that has turned into a feisty little sapphire. He's still a nervous boy, and good grief he's super quick! I don't mess with him much because he easily stresses by showing me some super dark blue bars, but I let him on the free range on his own, and only mess with him when he's trying to escape, lol. As you can see, he's got some scars, I have no idea from what. Some looked like they were deep gashes.

Wish I knew his local... some think he's ambanja, maybe a ambanja mix? Ambilobe mix? lol

21aeie1.jpg

2a7da4h.jpg

oh3a5l.jpg

..... and can't forget about my little Chief, who is just as sweet as can be!

30dijv6.jpg

mcu0yb.jpg

Lindsey, you have done a fantastic job with your boys especially with Flash. He looks like a different cham. I love his vibrant colors! Oh, and Chief is as handsome as ever. :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments :) Chief is such a little heartbreaker, I just love him to bits with all his sweetness! I can't get over how much Flash has changed, the camera doesn't catch his blues and greens right, he is so incredibly rich colored now. Chiefs coloring has improved as well, so I'm guessing it's the sticky tongue farms supplements :) I can't wait for warmer weather to get here to take some pretty pictures of these two outside in the sunshine! Hopefully Flash doesn't bolt away lol

Update from my two boys.....

2ive0cg.jpg

4hw36v.jpg

2meok0l.jpg

2j0mm8p.jpg

^^ I love rubbing that cute belly, I have a cute video of me doing it with his little hand slowly trying to grab my finger all while looking around like he's saying, "stahhp human.... stahp.... STAHPPPP".... hehe :) He's actually quite sweet, as long as he's not sitting on you. If I set him on something else, he loves chin rubs.... But if your holding him, forget it, lol!

Chief is absolutely adorable.

He is such a ham! He wants out of his cage EVERY morning before I go to work, which makes me run late sometimes because I can't resist his cuteness!

"sorry boss, I was late because my chameleon is too adorable and I can resist his chammy-cutness powers"

He is such a ham! He wants out of his cage EVERY morning before I go to work, which makes me run late sometimes because I can't resist his cuteness!

"sorry boss, I was late because my chameleon is too adorable and I can resist his chammy-cutness powers"

Love this line. I'm going to be late every day next week for the same reason. :p

Back
Top Bottom