Update on my Chameleon.

deansangell

We took him to the reptile store and talked to one of the guys there. The man we talked to I trust him completely we have been talking with him/going to him for years. He took in Timmy my chameleon, and is going to keep him for a bit. I got a stronger light, calcium without D3 and vitamins for when or if he comes home. Thank you to all that helped me:). I willl keep you updated!

Nice that he is with someone you trust. It is hard to find someone like that.Hopefully all turns out well.

ya we avoided being helped by someone we didn't have a connection with and just practically ignored him and waited for the guy to finish what he was doing so he could help haha, and me too.

Sadly Timmy did not make it. I got the phone call yesterday. They said I am more than welcome to go in and get a female but I would like a male and also think I should wait a little while so I can get all the right things. I got new lights more greens and vitamin powder and everything.

So sorry for your loss. Keep him in your heart.

It's a good idea to get all the things you need before getting another one. It's also a good idea to get a male IMHO.

So sorry for your loss. Keep him in your heart.

It's a good idea to get all the things you need before getting another one. It's also a good idea to get a male IMHO.

agreed, we had everything when we got the last one but the guy kept saying oh no you need this one you need this one too so I think I am going to do some research and everything. Also female go through the pregnancy and I had one go through that as a rescue and it hurt me for quit a bit even tho she didn't like me I loved her with everything I had haha. But thank you :,(

Back
Top Bottom