Update on little Monty :)

SaintJimmy

Avid Member
I am so excited to share these! Agh!

A little backstory:

About two months ago I bought little Monty from petco (wasn't too bad, but he did have MBD) and didn't know squat about chams. I searched up, learned up, and now he's in a much nicer habitat thing. :p

Well a couple weeks ago he decided to shed! Now he's shedding again!!

Little boy is about 5mo I'm guessing (from the many estimates I have received, it all narrows down to around 5 1/2 mo) and he is growing rapidly!

Anyway, I'm just excited that he has lasted this long (my first pet.. ever. I know, should have started with a bearded dragon) because I was so inexperienced, but now I can at least care for him so that he is a healthy chameleon. :)

Here are the pictures.

This picture was of him RIGHT after his first shed. Adorable :)
http://s993.beta.photobucket.com/us...5490_pic20406_1359414979_zpsbb80dcfd.jpg.html

And here is Monty as of today!
http://s993.beta.photobucket.com/user/aurawave/library/as of 2_4_13?

And just for you guys, here is another video of him eating. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4J54EHDp24

Love the little bugger. MUCH more colorful than he used to be! Well, at least the pattern. He is a lot less grumpy, too!

This ia better than awesome i think. i think i invented the word Chamsome.
This is Chamsome SaintJimmy :D
You love him so much and now i love him as well. this is because chameleons are so special i think.
You are very clever and i think maybe a natural born chameleon kepper. Congrats Sonny, i will try not to wear out your name. LOL. this is my joke for you did it work? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This ia better than awesome i think. i think i invented the word Chamsome.
This is Chamsome SaintJimmy :D
You love him so much and now i love him as well. this is because chameleons are so special i think.
You are very clever and i think maybe a natural born chameleon kepper. Congrats Sonny, i will try not to wear out your name. LOL. this is my joke for you did it work? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Definitely hamsome! :p I love him sooo much, he's so adorable. (And I'm weird. So this works out, yes? I will be crazy lizard lady rather than crazy cat lady!)

Naawhh, I just learn fast :p I want to have more chameleons and keep them healthy and SPOIL THEM TO DEATH! :D Well.. Not.. death.. but.. you know. lol

(MY NAME IS SAINT JIMMY.. AND DON'T WEAR IT OUT!) Hahaha

Definitely hamsome! :p I love him sooo much, he's so adorable. (And I'm weird. So this works out, yes? I will be crazy lizard lady rather than crazy cat lady!)

Naawhh, I just learn fast :p I want to have more chameleons and keep them healthy and SPOIL THEM TO DEATH! :D Well.. Not.. death.. but.. you know. lol

(MY NAME IS SAINT JIMMY.. AND DON'T WEAR IT OUT!) Hahaha

You must have lots of rep. for this post. this is maybe the most funny thing i have ever read :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
you are hilarious. hahahahahahahaha

Good job on Monty's cage and health needs! Love it when someone takes on these guys that need some help! Keep us updated with pics as he grows!! :)

Back
Top Bottom