Update of my gang

ChamHoudini

So its been awhile since I have posted some pictures of everyone. Someone has been hounding me for a while to do this so here is the gang. (this isnt everyone yet as some kids didn't want to come out today)
Littlefoot
littlefoot (2).JPG
Sharptooth
IMG_0653.jpg
Aries
aries.JPG
Bebop
Bebop.jpg
Bombshell
Bombshell.jpg

Yuffie
yuffie.jpg

I will try to get the rest of the gang tomorrow and maybe more pics of everyone :D If there is someone you want to see more of let me know :p

The rest of the gang? You mean there are more!!!?? Crazy collection you have there! That is the prettiest Jackson's I think I have ever seen. You need to change your signature...it says 6 chams. You are off by about 10 and counting!! lol edit: is the second cham a Jacksons?

Wow man you have an awesome group! What kind of cham is thundercleese?
Thanks :D Thundercleese is a Werners chameleon. The female for this species is Cinder the one with one horn just so you know :p

Gorgeous animals! I didn't realize you had so many.
Thanks Jann there are a few more that didn't want to come out yesterday too :p so there are a couple more I need to add ;D

The rest of the gang? You mean there are more!!!?? Crazy collection you have there! That is the prettiest Jackson's I think I have ever seen. You need to change your signature...it says 6 chams. You are off by about 10 and counting!! lol edit: is the second cham a Jacksons?

Thanks Carol :D and yea there is 4 more :p just cant help myself sometimes with these guys :O. The first and second pictures are of my Johnstoni that I got at the begging of this year :D

Where's the Jackson babies?
Only have the two I am keeping and they will make an appearance sometime

Love (what I assume are) the Final Fantasy names :)
Thanks they are :D

Judging by your user name, I think Houdini the veiled started the hobby, am I right?
You are correct :p

You have an incredible collection. I have to say sharptooth is my favorite, he is stunning.

Thanks :D he is a pretty nice fellow too :p loves hanging out in the Texas sun :D

Back
Top Bottom