Update + Bad aim?

Some people use gel caps with vitamin A in them and dab a very small but on a cricket and make sure the chameleon eats it. I've never done that so I hope people who have will chime in here. You have to be careful though...it is stored in the chameleon and can lead to issues if it's overdone. It also is antagonistic to vitamin D3 so it needs to be in balance.

of course I use supplements, I use all of Exo terra’s supplements.I use calcium on every feeding, calcium + d3 twice a month and multivitamin twice a month.

Wasn't saying you don't. sorry. But what and how exactly. The fun thing about vitamins is too much can present itself the same as to little.

As an example my Multi had D3 in it and I did not know till I really looked close. Not a problem just need to compensate.

Wasn't saying you don't. sorry. But what and how exactly. The fun thing about vitamins is too much can present itself the same as to little.

As an example my Multi had D3 in it and I did not know till I really looked close. Not a problem just need to compensate.

I know I know don’t worry! Haha.
And I just checked and my multi has D3, I only give it to him twice a month and I’m really careful with it. What can I do?

Some people use gel caps with vitamin A in them and dab a very small but on a cricket and make sure the chameleon eats it. I've never done that so I hope people who have will chime in here. You have to be careful though...it is stored in the chameleon and can lead to issues if it's overdone. It also is antagonistic to vitamin D3 so it needs to be in balance.

I read about that too. I’ll see where I can find some gel caps.
I forgot to mention though, months ago my chameleon shot his tongue at the UVB bulb back when I had it inside the cage because there was a mosquito resting on it, but gladly I moved it out.
Maybe that can also be the issue, I was thinking.

I know I know don’t worry! Haha.
And I just checked and my multi has D3, I only give it to him twice a month and I’m really careful with it. What can I do?

Unfortunately I have no more past this. A vet may be the answer. Otherwise you are not sure. To compensate I was just dusting one insect on my D3 day. But that doesn't mean I am right.

I think just knowing you will give a little less D3 on those two feedings.
I actually ended up getting a Solarmeter so I could eliminate the D3 only feeding.
So far at about 2 years old they are doing great. 🤞

Unfortunately I have no more past this. A vet may be the answer. Otherwise you are not sure. To compensate I was just dusting one insect on my D3 day. But that doesn't mean I am right.

I think just knowing you will give a little less D3 on those two feedings.
I actually ended up getting a Solarmeter so I could eliminate the D3 only feeding.
So far at about 2 years old they are doing great. 🤞

I will cut a bit the use of D3 and tomorrow I’m going for vitamin A gel thingies. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom