Update Ambilobe from Brian (Colorcham427)

ChameleonAlley

These guys are such a stunners. Couldn't be happier. They should be close to a year now, but that's a rough guess. I love love love the colors they throws.

ambilobe4.jpg

ambilobe5.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh they look fantastic great Ambilobes. Good luck with him he will be a great breeder

Wowww LOVE there oranges... they are so vibrant. That video was very cool. I can't wait to go home & show it to my little guy... and I don't mean my cham ;), I'm talking about my wonderful lil toddler. He's gonna love it!!!

Wowww LOVE there oranges... they are so vibrant. That video was very cool. I can't wait to go home & show it to my little guy... and I don't mean my cham ;), I'm talking about my wonderful lil toddler. He's gonna love it!!!

Oh wow, thank you Dawnie! That means a lot. I hope he really digs it. :D Thank you!

Awesome video, what software did you use for the slow motion part? By the way how is you're nosy faly doing?

Awesome video, what software did you use for the slow motion part? By the way how is you're nosy faly doing?

Hey thanks! I'd never tried to do slow motion before today. Had some extra time. It is Corel Prostudio x2 I think is what its called. The Falys are doing great! Still wondering how the egg situation is going to turn out, but they still look good. Just going to have to hold out and wait. Thanks a ton! :D

I dont want to thread jack so I will only post pictures if you want me to, but I have two males from Brian also and I am sooo pleased with them. One is all yellow bodied with blue bars and one is a Red Bodied Blue bar! 2 siblings yet such different color, it is so amazing!

Of course man. :) Post away, I'd love to see them, too!

I dont want to thread jack so I will only post pictures if you want me to, but I have two males from Brian also and I am sooo pleased with them. One is all yellow bodied with blue bars and one is a Red Bodied Blue bar! 2 siblings yet such different color, it is so amazing!

those guys are both awesome! Man, he produced some really beautiful chams. If I remember right, they're Theron bloodline from Screameleons.

Back
Top Bottom