Unusual poop?

Loubell01

Hi all, my 18 Month old panther cham has had a couple of unusual poops during the week. he doesn't have any trouble passing them but last couple he has done have been really Airy.... just wondering if this is normal or something I should be worried about?
Apologies for the pic in advance easiest way to show what I mean

Attachments

• IMG_20190614_133916_1.jpg
    IMG_20190614_133916_1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 108
Looks like he had a hard time passing this poop. We also love a good poop pic so your all good dude. What do you normally feed?

Med Brown Crickets, hoppers and waxworms - as a treat, although he hasn't really eaten any hoppers for couple days I've had to remove the one I've put in there for him at end of the day when he hasn't eaten it.
I actually saw him passing this one with ease as he did it on my arm ewww
(yeah seems to like doing that to me) but no one else

Maybe add some hornworms. His diet is dry. The hornworm should help stop the strain while pooping. Think of it this way, when you don’t drink enough water you have a hard time pooping.

Sorry for my weird poop comment sometimes things like that help me understand

Your cham pooped on you?? Wow how rude lol

That's cool makes perfect sense I always had an issue with his drinking since I've had him have never seen him drink even though we have a dropper system and a new misting system I sometimes sneak a bit of water into his mouth with a pipette when hes eating I got the waxworms as read they contained alot of water but he appears to like these too much so I'm in fear of him becoming stubborn to eat his crickets which I spend a lot of time gut loading for him that's why my I've tried to limit these, not sure if I can get hornworms? Can't say I've seen any in my local pet stores where I get my crickets perhaps I can order online how many can you give to your cham ?

That's cool makes perfect sense I always had an issue with his drinking since I've had him have never seen him drink even though we have a dropper system and a new misting system I sometimes sneak a bit of water into his mouth with a pipette when hes eating I got the waxworms as read they contained alot of water but he appears to like these too much so I'm in fear of him becoming stubborn to eat his crickets which I spend a lot of time gut loading for him that's why my I've tried to limit these, not sure if I can get hornworms? Can't say I've seen any in my local pet stores where I get my crickets perhaps I can order online how many can you give to your cham ?
I give mine two hornworms depending on the size of the worm every feeding. I feed every other day or every two days depending on how much I feed the last feeding. I order my hornworms off rainbowmealworms.

I give mine two hornworms depending on the size of the worm every feeding. I feed every other day or every two days depending on how much I feed the last feeding. I order my hornworms off rainbowmealworms.
Thanks for that really appreciate your advise (y)

Hornworms are an agricultural pest so if you have a nice island without any your farmers would probably like to keep it that way. I do think Canada is over the top on their restrictions but it's not my country so I don't get a vote. Great place to visit by the way.

Ya the laws here are messed. It basically like ok we will allow a few things and if it’s already invaded our country I guess you could keep them (kind of in a grey area of the law with most things).

Back
Top Bottom