Unsexed juvenile Lygodactylus williamsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
I typically do not sell my baby Lygodactylus williamsi until they are ~ 8 months old and sexable, but I need to make room for more babies that are due to hatch and raise some funds for another project. As a result, I am selling 5 unsexed juvenile L. williamsi. These animals are from three clutches that hatched between 4 and 6 months ago from two different pairs, so they are well started and well on their way to being sexable in a few months time.

thumb_IMG_3806_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3805_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3802_1024.jpg

As you may know, at the upcoming CITES Conference of the Parties (24 September-05 October 2016), CITES will consider a proposal for the inclusion of Lygodactylus williamsi in Appendix I. There is a high likelihood that this proposal will pass, in which case acquiring additional bloodlines of this species from outside the US will become next to impossible. This is an ideal time to set up breeding groups of this species!

Asking $150 each + shipping. This is the price I sell sexed males at, and half the price I sell sexed females at, so you can't lose! Not interested in trades at this time. For fastest results, please email me if interested: [email protected]

Thanks!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom