Unrelated Juvie pair of veileds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have male and an unrelated female available to go to a new home. The male is from Mango is simply gorgeous with a wide range of coloration. The female is from my Stryder Jr. bloodlines. The male is a holdback male and is 3.25 months and is 10 plus inches. The female is 3.5 months and is 10 plus inches as well. This will make an excellent breeding project.The veileds are from spectacular bloodlines.

**--PRICE $160 pair--**

Shipping is not included in the price. For a shipping quote, please give me your zip code.

Pictured:
-Pic #1- sire- Mango
-Pic #2- female sire- Stryder Jr.
-Pic #3- available male
-Pic #4- available female

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, credit cards over the phone, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not repsond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

Attachments

• veiled-mango.JPG
    veiled-mango.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Stryderjr.JPG
    Stryderjr.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 146
  • veiled 2-2-1410inchmale.JPG
    veiled 2-2-1410inchmale.JPG