Underweight

Oh, that poor baby.

Fill out the help form. but as always you will have to see a vet very, very soon or they most likely wont make it, or wont have a very long life or a happy one.

When you fill out the help form, be very specific and specify what is relevant to the female and what is relevant to the male.

Include pictures of the chameleons at different angles if possible, and along with pictures of the setup.

I have what I believe to be a Male and female veiled chameleons, I recently got them from someone who didnt have the time nor experience to keep them. They are both fairly skinny and I'm trying to find healthy ways to help them out on weight so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The picture is the female, my Male is still really aggressive so it's hard to get pictures of him not puffed up.View attachment 251949
hornworms can be awesome for hydration, (not too big or too many lol) the bright color might hopefully stimulate some eating. I got my chameleon very sick too, if they're already making strides and you house them as needed, they should bounce back. best of luck.

How are they doing?

I've been wondering about these chams, too... The male in the picture posted looked to be on death's door. Eyes that are that sunken in tell me the chameleon was dying, not that it was simply dehydrated. That, combined with the extremely blanched colors does not bode well imo. I hope the female is at least okay

Back
Top Bottom