Underweight?

IzzieC

Does Izzie look under-weight? She is approximately 11 weeks old and about 8 inches from head to tip of tail. She eats about 15-20 small crickets a day -broken up into two feedings (morning and mid-afternoon). Dusted with calcium w/o D3 daily and dusted with calcium w/D3 every other week as well as vitamins every other week (alternating weeks). She munches on leaves and kale or lettuce when she can. My mom thinks she is fine, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Izzie 10 weeks (11) Favorite.JPG

She sure is a little doll!

A variety of well gutloaded feeders is always better. I highly recommend a fecal for all new chameleons. They are prone to have parasites because of the feeders they eat. Parasites can keep them from growing. Just to be on the safe side get a fecal. I'd sure hate to see something happen to this little princess.

She sure is a little doll!

A variety of well gutloaded feeders is always better. I highly recommend a fecal for all new chameleons. They are prone to have parasites because of the feeders they eat. Parasites can keep them from growing. Just to be on the safe side get a fecal. I'd sure hate to see something happen to this little princess.

There are good exotic animal vets not far from us. I will get that done! Do you think she looks ok? We have phoenix worms coming for her-we didn't think meal worms were good for her and the superworms around here are kind of too big for her (at least they look too big to us).

She looks good. She does seem a little small but they each grow at their own rate. A fecal is always a good idea and you are lucky to have a vet close by. Do you mind sharing where you live?

My young veileds always like Phoenix worms.

She looks good. She does seem a little small but they each grow at their own rate. A fecal is always a good idea and you are lucky to have a vet close by. Do you mind sharing where you live?

My young veileds always like Phoenix worms.

We live in NC. There are vets in Greensboro, Raleigh, and Charlotte if/when I need them.

The attachment here helps me. Wish I had the document but I just screen shot things I want to hold onto!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom