under construction!

hey everyone! we are beginning construction on an enclosure for our future panther chameleon we are going to purchase in 2017! we have a 24x24x48 all screen enclosure we will be working on. we are going to order everything this week, and i will be posting links to everything i buy to quadruple check that everything will be chameleon safe and also so other people can maybe find something to add to their enclosure. i will be doing updates as we progress! thanks! :)
IMG_3191.JPG
this is our enclosure ^

Linear uv bulbs emit the uvb rays over larger surface area of the cage, the good thing is that you haven't invested too much in that fixture, I highly recommend you save up for lighting fixtures and bulbs from light your reptiles, they use Arcadia bulbs which are great imo, they are a lot more than the fixture you have now but they are awesome, they give out more light and uvb compared to other brands. Check them out @ lightyourreptiles.com. It's one of those brands you learn about after you get into the hobby which is a shame. Just like dragon strand cages. Good luck with your Cham! GUTLOAD your feeders with vegetables btw seems to be a common mistake all us newbies make

I just ordered this a few weeks ago!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Worth every penny.
Linear uv bulbs emit the uvb rays over larger surface area of the cage, the good thing is that you haven't invested too much in that fixture, I highly recommend you save up for lighting fixtures and bulbs from light your reptiles, they use Arcadia bulbs which are great imo, they are a lot more than the fixture you have now but they are awesome, they give out more light and uvb compared to other brands. Check them out @ lightyourreptiles.com. It's one of those brands you learn about after you get into the hobby which is a shame. Just like dragon strand cages. Good luck with your Cham! GUTLOAD your feeders with vegetables btw seems to be a common mistake all us newbies make
ust

yes i believe that is what we got. we got the same fixture (Arcadia) as it worked very well for my previous cham. thanks for your input, i couldn't remember the name of the bulbs for anything haha! i'll change the link to what i actually bought

Back
Top Bottom