Ultrasonic Pond Foggers?

Tyaeda

Established Member
I have a problem with humidity in my house - especially now that it's winter and we have the heat going. I wanted to get a humidifier that I can have going for a few minutes a few times a day. I was looking around at different options, one was a reptifogger, another was a regular cool mist humidifier, but then I found this little gem:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mist-Mister...591?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2331bdad37

$(KGrHqRHJCwFJgP9ZoeQBSdy,NvK-Q~~60_3.JPG

All you have to do is put it in a couple inches of water, and turn it on. The fog immediately starts to flow out, and I thought this would be awesome to put on top of my chams new cage. Can't hurt to try - I might just get a fogger for $5.

I had the Exxo terra one and I returned it. not much fog, and the water it spits out the top of it is scalding hot. you need it to be in a few inches of water, I even tried covering the dish with screen to protect the cham from falling in, but all the screen did was keep the fog from leaving the dish. Your best bet is to go with a cool mist humidifier

If it doesn't come with the power supply, you can buy one for another $5. So for a total of $10 tops, i still think it's worth a shot.

They are good for what you pay. I had mine running a couple times a day and my cham was never dehydrated. If you sit it on top of the cage at a slight angle you can even have it as a drip system. I used it to water my plants and cham lol :D just make sure you clean the circle plate on top as they can burn out easily lol.

They are good for what you pay. I had mine running a couple times a day and my cham was never dehydrated. If you sit it on top of the cage at a slight angle you can even have it as a drip system. I used it to water my plants and cham lol :D just make sure you clean the circle plate on top as they can burn out easily lol.

Good to know thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom