Uk breeders

SamGal

Hi all. Thanks for letting me join.

I am looking into how to house and care for Panther Chameleons. I have just started to gather items that will be needed and in the next few months I will be on the look out for a young Panther Male.

How do I go about finding a reputable breeder? I know I can just Google breeders but that wont tell me if they are reputable or just trying to make money. Any tips or recommendations?

Thanks

Hello
I haven't used any individual breeders personally, but I bought my lil guy from.exotic-pets.co.uk. He ate from my hand straight away and I have no complaints. It looks like they are currently out of stock but hopefully by the time you are ready they will have some baby panthers back in. I hope you have luck in your search! :)

Hi all. Thanks for letting me join.

I am looking into how to house and care for Panther Chameleons. I have just started to gather items that will be needed and in the next few months I will be on the look out for a young Panther Male.

How do I go about finding a reputable breeder? I know I can just Google breeders but that wont tell me if they are reputable or just trying to make money. Any tips or recommendations?

Thanks
I don't know where you are but there's an expo every 4 months at Doncaster race course. It's a big event but it is light on chams, mainly snakes and geckos.

Back
Top Bottom