Ugh my neighbors think I am a drug dealer

djfishygillz

Avid Member
So I reptile sit for friends and strangers (the strangers often become friends :p) and often people come over to pickup or drop off reptiles. I also have rehomed regular bearded dragons and some veileds on craigslist (I check and make sure the people are properly informed and have knowledge before rehoming).

Long story short I live in a bad neighborhood because I am in College and it is the most affordable route. But I always had the feeling my neighbors thought I dealt drugs because I have so many people come by handing me cash. Well my neighbors finally came by and asked if I had any pot.

I am just curious if anyone else has ever had this problem? I am happy I am moving back to Sacramento in a month because they may try to break in and see if I have anything worth taking....

I had this problem recently, except it was the neighbor and not me, and they actually WERE dealers squating in a vacant house. And I don't even live in a bad neighborhood.

I had this problem recently, except it was the neighbor and not me, and they actually WERE dealers squating in a vacant house. And I don't even live in a bad neighborhood.

Oh well I am not a dealer lol my neighbors probably are though. The neighborhood I live in isn't to bad anymore but it still isn't great.

Maybe you should expand your enterprise.

If theres money on the table, take it off the table...

You already have a great cover with the reptile thing.

The link isn't working for me Karma lol your identity remains a mystery!

Put a sign on your door: Reptiles not Drugs!

See if that helps.

Haha I will try that out and let you know how it goes!

Maybe you should expand your enterprise.

If theres money on the table, take it off the table...

You already have a great cover with the reptile thing.

Solid Snake always thinking like a business man I like it.

You could also display cling filmed slabs of artificial silkworm chow. Also blocks of cocobrick.:D

I had the police come barging through my door thinking I was growing drugs ! Because in Zuggie's room his free range goes all around his window with several umbrella plants on his window sill , was funny the look on there faces when they realised it was a chameleon ! Hahaha

I used to have a local breeder show up in a unmarked van at the gas station. I'd give him the money, he would give me a brown baggy. Baggy normally had lizards in it.

For the record, its not drugs, its medicine.

I see you are in Cali, so Im not really telling you to do anything illegal...

...I dont recommend anyone do anything, illegal...

Back
Top Bottom