Ugg Mites

CraftingDreams

oh yay.. well, we found 3 little tiny bugs on Stan Lee today. I feel somewhat deflated and paranoid since we have 2 bearded that I need to be careful of.

how can we get rid of them so they don't get to our bearded? :(

oh yay.. well, we found 3 little tiny bugs on Stan Lee today. I feel somewhat deflated and paranoid since we have 2 bearded that I need to be careful of.

how can we get rid of them so they don't get to our bearded? :(

Maybe they are just plant mites, not animal mites.

I don't know.. I don't remember seeing them before. He is in the middle of a shed, so thought if anything, maybe that's why I saw them. Well, my daughter saw them and killed them before I could get a photo. I have a parrot as well.. so hoping they wont go after him..

are plant mites difficult to get rid of? I thought perhaps since the plant was outside at the nursery, that could have been it.. we only found three so far..

Its sad.. and anyone with kids might know the pain.. lol.. it reminds me of when your kid gets sent home with a note saying, "btw, a child in your son/daughters class had lice. Please check your child, etc etc etc".. then you check your kid and sure enough, there are a few lice.. and then the nightmare begins.. My sister got them from someone on her baseball team when she was little and brought them home to the whole family. It is exhausting just thinking I might have to go through the routine like that again.. LOL

I have PLENTY of veggie oil.. so I will do that as soon as I see them again.. I don't see anymore.. but will keep my eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom