U.K contestant

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi Brad- having seen all the photos submitted and how beautiful they always are I don't suppose I stand a chance :(but if I did win in the future can I nominate someone in the US to have the vouchers?
Thanks

Thanks Tiff, that's good to know but I wouldn't mind giving it to someone that could use it easier than me,:)
Thanks Link- I'll bear you in mind! :D although with the amount of chameleons you're clocking up it wouldn't go that far i think! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Tiff, that's good to know but I wouldn't mind giving it to someone that could use it easier than me,:)
Thanks Link- I'll bear you in mind! :D although with the amount of chameleons you're clocking up it wouldn't go that far i think! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know I'm getting pretty bad:ROFLMAO:

There's no such thing as 'too many chameleons' i think:D - you only live once :) Enjoy
we need an update on how the new guys are doing.

The new little ones are doing great. They were a little bitey at first. I think they were kept conclude from each other. So I put them together a lot better temperament already. Seems like when they're kept by themselves they don't learn social skills as much

The new little ones are doing great. They were a little bitey at first. I think they were kept conclude from each other. So I put them together a lot better temperament already. Seems like when they're kept by themselves they don't learn social skills as much
usually separate when three months.

Yes he is the most evilest thing ever but he's good looking. He's ready to mate again it's stinks trying to get him out of the cage
Bitey eh? Naughty- interesting though- never thought about that - Lets hope they arent another Dr Evil! :eek:
The other day he got a hold of my sweatshirt and he wouldn't let go. No matter what I did he would not let go I had to take my sweatshirt off and put it in the cage with him:ROFLMAO:

You sure he's not a monitor lizard in fancy dress?
He's a character for sure!
It always makes me laugh because my boy is so placid I can't imagine the anti-chamelon Dr Evil :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom