Two questions

Orchidartist

My wife Stephanie bought ExoTerra silkworm pupae in a can...she said Rusty gobbled one up...I am assuming these are OK as treats?
Also, I noticed my Re-cal Cacium had expired(I just bought it two months ago:mad:) but I cant find it at any store now...so Steph picked up Fluker's Repta-Calcium today...Now that I look at the ingredients, it says D-activated sterol(source of d3). My question: I have Re-cal calcium with D3 and Re-cal Herptivite that I give to my two Chams on saturdays, will the Flukers be too much D3 if use it twice in the week like I used to with the rep-cal?

Thanks
DJ

Yeah, Don't use both Cal's with D3. That could be bad. Just use the one on Saturdays and get you hands on the Cal w/o D3 from the net as soon as you can.

Silkworms are great for them so I would assume that the can ones would be just fine. Although I have never used them. Silkworms are used a lot of the time as more than a snack. They are really good for them.

Edit , Also how far expired is the cal you have? It still may be ok until you get some more.

Silkies can be used as a staple as well. Excellent calcium and hydration for the chams.

David

Back
Top Bottom