TUCSON,AZ reptile show

nicoRamirez

who is all gonna be at this show? I am looking to add to my collection if you have some chameleons for sale and are going to this show please let me know.

Has anyone been the the Mesa Reptile Expo? we are flying down there from ND and im wondering if it any good.

who is all gonna be at this show? I am looking to add to my collection if you have some chameleons for sale and are going to this show please let me know.

Yes this past weekend, but Tiki Tiki had some nice stuff and they are going to be at the Mesa show.

hmm i was at tucson, this years was a little rough, somewhat dissapointing. but the phoenix show has some variety in comparison, i had a chance to pick up some O. robusta at tucson but bought a leachi since they couldn't garuntee gender.

phoenix show isn't like LA or the big cali/florida shows expect alot of snakes since thats alot of what AZ has to offer .

occasionally some rare stuff shows up... all depends on what your looking for.

I heard the mesa expo is still msall but has alot more variety, like you are all saying. I hope to see mpre crested geckos and chams there

yeah syn oedura...

he also had the australian leaf tails and some parthogenic babies, but i didn't i didn't want to deal with TINY TINY babies i had to feed fruit flys

Back
Top Bottom