Trouble with new govee smart plug

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just got my govee smart plugs today. I’m using one for my humidifier. I paired it with my wi fi and set the timer for it to turn on at 0100 and off at 0500. Do I leave the smart plug on or turn it off? When I turn it on the humidifier starts going. If I turn it off it stops. So my question is will it automatically turn itself on at 0100? I thought I would have to leave it on so it could work.

I just got my govee smart plugs today. I’m using one for my humidifier. I paired it with my wi fi and set the timer for it to turn on at 0100 and off at 0500. Do I leave the smart plug on or turn it off? When I turn it on the humidifier starts going. If I turn it off it stops. So my question is will it automatically turn itself on at 0100? I thought I would have to leave it on so it could work.
It will turn on at the scheduled time
You can test it by setting it to come on/off while you’re there, but it should be set correctly

It can also depend on your humidifier. I could not hook mine up to them because the humidifier had its own timer. The wifi plug was not able to over ride it.

My humidifier doesn’t have a timer so it’s fine. It did come on at 0100 but I had to turn it off because my temps were too high last night but it works!

It feels like I'm a 6th grader watching a bunch of 8th graders be smart

(I'm an Avid member you are all cham enthusiast)

Back
Top Bottom