"Triton" My Handsome Jackson's!!!

JaxyGirl

Avid Member
Hi everyone it's been a while since I posted pics of Triton. He was hamming it for the camera today which is a rarity so I took advantage. He just shed and he looks fabulous at two years old. I also posted a pic of Rosie my female Jackson's hopefully I can breed them someday! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• CF PIC 2.jpg
    CF PIC 2.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 165
  • CF PIC 4.jpg
    CF PIC 4.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 117
  • CF PIC 5.jpg
    CF PIC 5.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 121
  • CF PIC 7.jpg
    CF PIC 7.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 144
  • ROSIE 2.jpg
    ROSIE 2.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 112
Natalie, Triton is just one of the most gorgeous Jackson's! So healthy looking! And your female is the cutest! They would make some awesome babies together!!;)

I love the third picture, it really looks like Triton is showing off for the camera! He is a gorgeous boy :)

Rosie is looking like she's settling and fitting in. Triton is a lucky man to have such a pretty lady.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!! Triton is quite the character! He's an awesome cham with a great personality..I really enjoy him every day..and little Rosie is starting to show a little bit of personality also :)

I love how their color accents when being misted. your male is super thick. And your female is too pretty. i miss mine

Thanks for posting!

They look great... the pictures of Triton are very nice I appreciate you sharing them. And both look super healthy wish is always nice to see!!! :D

They look DA-Bomb:cool:

i really hope rosie gets her reds more intense as she grows but she will still endup purdy either way:p

and i luv tritons middle long horn:cool:

They look DA-Bomb:cool:

i really hope rosie gets her reds more intense as she grows but she will still endup purdy either way:p

and i luv tritons middle long horn:cool:

Thanks Ace, I love Triton's horns...they look so much longer in person and I'm hoping Rosie does get more color over time..I can't wait to see what her adult colors will be :)

Handsome is an understatement. They're gorgeous. I always had a soft spot for Jackson's, but wow yours look great.

Handsome is an understatement. They're gorgeous. I always had a soft spot for Jackson's, but wow yours look great.

Thanks so much Skyedog...I'm really partial to the horns myself..what they lack in color they make up with the horns..they look like a little Triceratops dinosaur and I love that about them! :)

Back
Top Bottom