Trip from breeder to new home

Vvwviolet

Hey everyone, I am planning to adopt a panther chameleon and the closest date for a expo is late March.. I know people sell them online but that doesn’t sound safe for the chameleon:/. How do chameleons travel? I just picture them put in fed ex boxes thrown around like you see deliveries handled on the news. I was safe transportation so Please let me know!

Most expos are canceled from COVID-19 as far as I know. Look for good reputable breeders with healthy chameleons and healthy genes whose breeders care for them properly located near you instead, or just wait until things go back to normal (as far back as they can anyway).

thank you! As of now the expo is open but will have very limited guests. I may need to wait like you said. I’m struggling with the damn plants anyways so time couldn’t hurt

Usually shipping is fine, but with the pandemic, there is always delays (reported or not) when ordering something. Best bet is to buy local or wait

Also, if you want your husbandry reviewed and/or helpful links and care images, just let us know, we’re happy to help! Great job with getting everthing beforehand, too, not everyone does!

Back
Top Bottom