Trioceros perreti showing off

Mike Fisher

Established Member
Here's my guy showing off for the ladies.

Attachments

• tperreti6.jpg
    tperreti6.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 169
  • tperreti5.jpg
    tperreti5.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 142
Thanks everybody! This species is almost impossible to get a bad photo of. The most pretty species I've ever worked with. Can't wait to see some babies! :)

Thank you. I may be the only one currently working with them in the USA. I wish there were more because otherwise I'm going to need to import some from Europe for the next generation.

Oh man, don't tell me that. I was wanting to work with flap-necked chameleons, but these guys look pretty sweet. I would like to work with something that not a ton of people are breeding as well as some of the smaller chameleons. May have to look further into these guys...

Oh man, don't tell me that. I was wanting to work with flap-necked chameleons, but these guys look pretty sweet. I would like to work with something that not a ton of people are breeding as well as some of the smaller chameleons. May have to look further into these guys...

They are really a nice species. Beautiful and a really sweet temperament. They are montane, which is perfect for me because it keeps the electric bill low compared to warmer species like panthers and veiled. Due to their smaller size the enclosure requirements are easier too.

Back
Top Bottom