Trioceros Montium - Cameroon Sailfin Chameleon.

I've never used them so I can't give you any advice on that. I would use crickets as a staple.

alright.. well apparently they have a longer life from when you buy them to when you feed them.. less casualties as crickets and its more calcium and phosphorus per worm to each cricket. but i have a lot of food right now so ill try those out when i am out of what i have. basking bulb i am going to go buy one now.. should i get a 40 w?

IMG_0015_zpsde9571f7.jpg

update on my tank! it's a 2 week old photo i have since added/modified things. when i am completely done i will take another pic. aside from that he's happy.. second shed was yesterday. he is no longer shy and eat's in front of me.

p.s tying things up with fish line is way harder then i thought. and, i bought phoenix worms at the reptile expo and he likes them a lot. i need to figure out a better way to tie things up and a better method for taking the food cup out and placing it back in without food jumping/crawling out.

i got him right before bed.. he loves to sleep in the middle of this leaf every night around the same time he goes there and get's ready for bed..

IMG_02071_zps272227af.jpg

IMG_02101_zps40db88ca.jpg

IMG_02211_zps3e77b53b.jpg

IMG_02241_zpsaaea0746.jpg

IMG_02251_zpsba6dac63.jpg

Hello again,

i just have some questions.. here he is.. updated photos and his horns have had some skin around them for a week or so now.. i don't want to touch it unless i have too.. is this normal? and boy.. does he love to drink ahah

IMG_0480_zps3645783c.jpg

IMG_0482_zps51219a96.jpg

IMG_0485_zpsd6e651f9.jpg

Looking good, the shed should come off eventually, you can always rub it a little to see if it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom