Trioceros fuelleborni new borns

BelgiumLizard

Okay here we are again with a very nice species and some new borns that are one month old. Jurgen did it again, but this time with Trioceros fuelleborni.
003vx0.jpg

005wu.jpg

007h0.jpg

0102copy.jpg

010bp.jpg

007copycopy.jpg

0073copy.jpg

012hk.jpg

014t0.jpg

015da.jpg

018y0.jpg

021k0.jpg

022va.jpg

023wa.jpg

025os.jpg

Best regards,
Tom Verbraeken

Congrats! They look nice and healthy!

Benny, why is it not possible to directly import WC fuelleborni and werneri into Germany? I dont know how many times I have been asked to try and send some of those over. Maybe I will have to try one day;)

Congrats! They look nice and healthy!

Benny, why is it not possible to directly import WC fuelleborni and werneri into Germany? I dont know how many times I have been asked to try and send some of those over. Maybe I will have to try one day;)

It's called "EU". The f#+king bureaucrats in Brussels and Strassbourg dont care about export quotas from other countries. They make their own ones. For example there are no limitations in importing owenis. But it is not allowed for us to import WC fuellebornis and werneris, even when Tanzania gives them a quota. For us its just possible to import so called F1 or F1 CB animals. Everyone knows who has the monopole in Tanzania on those animals and where this guy ships them preferably. So we have more or less no chance to get them legally. The same with Uroplatus spec.: Madagascar allows to export a few thousend specimen of some species but the EU forbidds every import of them. So we cant get them :mad:

First 10 neonates, but one was shot away and eaten.
Then a second younger female with 2 neonates and a couple of infertile egg sacks.

Very nice! I have been looking to work with this species soon. Maybe. I have myh hands full at the moment. (new projects and all)

Nice flapjacks. I had a captive bred female and that species or at least that female had one of the best temperments of any chameleon I have worked with. Top five all time easily.

I have never seen this kind but they're very cool, Grats!

First 10 neonates, but one was shot away and eaten.
Then a second younger female with 2 neonates and a couple of infertile egg sacks.

by shot away and eaten, you mean by the mother? I'm guessing these are live born (or what ever the term for it is) like jacksons?

Hi everyone, i finally maneged te get to the forum(thx to Lauri and Trace:)).
First of all sorry for my bad english i hope it's a bit understandable for everyone.
@Eisentrauti:i have 10 babies in the litter wich is now a month old and to now they do it all very well:)
As Eisentrauti have said in the US it might be a common species but in Europe are they because of the EU ban extremly rare and i'm so happy that i managed to have offspring from this beautiful species.
I keep all of you informed.
Grts Jurgen

To Stanly:
The one whas not shot away by the mother but by another pregnant female (they where sitting together with two or three females in a very large densly planted terrarium) the other pregnant female whas eating like a a real eating machine and took the baby for a tasty snack:mad:.
To make sure this never happens again i separated all the females

hi Jurgen,

Very nice job! Those are fantastic animals!

I hope you manage to raise them without any problems.

Steven

To Stanly:
The one whas not shot away by the mother but by another pregnant female (they where sitting together with two or three females in a very large densly planted terrarium) the other pregnant female whas eating like a a real eating machine and took the baby for a tasty snack:mad:.
To make sure this never happens again i separated all the females

:( sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom