Trioceros ellioti

Cainschams

Here is my sexy female ellioti:)

019-3.jpg

She just looks so healthy. You need to be doing some breeding, my man!! if you don't I will talk to her about what she can use her nails on.:eek:

She just looks so healthy. You need to be doing some breeding, my man!! if you don't I will talk to her about what she can use her nails on.:eek:

Unfortunately my male died not long ago. He came in very beat up and I am surprised he lived as long as he did. I got him up to somewhat par but I suspected he wouldnt be around for long. I did house them together for a little after she dropped a clutch for me last summer but not sure if they bred. If not I will be getting a male or loaner male from one of the clutches I sent to Champhibians. I should have kept a few of them but I have been thinking about this Brady import and preparing for a while and really need all the room I can get;)

This doesnt fit my idea of sexy ;) but I will probably get a pair of them the next weeks too :)
Your idea of "sexy" reminds me a bit of my maths prof., he calls functions "beautiful" ( and I thought chameleon keepers are freaks !:rolleyes::eek:;))

Damn that's one hot Mama!

Those nails are crazy! Makes my hands sting thinking of the punctures from those lol

SO jealous thats an awesome species. I remember seeing a pic of one in the mid 90's and was all excited to get one.... Yea that never happened lol. She looks great though.

What bradypodian are you getting? If you say pumilum I will cry.... :)

They are a very cool species!! I had a few females drop clutches earlier this year but I sent them all the survivors to another member who is starting a HUGE breeding project with them.

Bradypodion transvaalense and thamnobates. I would love pumilum!! Maybe Benny can send some of those over one day;)

They are a very cool species!! I had a few females drop clutches earlier this year but I sent them all the survivors to another member who is starting a HUGE breeding project with them.

Bradypodion transvaalense and thamnobates. I would love pumilum!! Maybe Benny can send some of those over one day;)

Maybe this year, next year for sure :)

Very nice Jared!!! I have always wanted to work with these.

I almost got some way back when Ed and Liddy used to breed them!

Awesome to hear there is work being done with the ellioti. Really should kept yourself a stud though. All the bradypodians are sweet, but pumilum is my favorite by far. I do love the beards on the thamnobates though.

Maybe this year, next year for sure :)

All of us in the US would love you long time!!!! :D

Thanks, Chad! I really liked working with the babies and they were much easier or at least I had much more success with them than bitaeniatus. In another year or so hopefully Tim will have that large group of his producing lots of them!!

Scott, I should have kept one but hind sight is 20/20. Also everything else going on. There will be a next time though;) My German friends also do a great job at breeding the Bradys. Hopefully as time goes on I can do more frequent imports of all the species they are breeding.

Here are a few pics from her shower today.

034.jpg

032-5.jpg

036.jpg

Guess what? MY super sexy Ellioti! Mine Mine Mine! :)

Now-I need a male! This is one of the very first species I was ever interested in when I first started researching chams! :)

Back
Top Bottom