Trioceros cristatus enclosure

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hellllo!
community, can you show me your best trioceros cristatus enclosure with your best caring tip?

What are your opinion on glass enclosure, uvb output, heating, temperatures?

Thx!

Hellllo!
community, can you show me your best trioceros cristatus enclosure with your best caring tip?

Thx!
I just messaged Sean Mcneeley, hopefully he gets back to me.

I’m going to check the experience section, and see if anyone has worked with these.

And here’s the paper:
Akani, G., Ogbalu, O., & Luiselli, L. (2001). Life-history and ecological distribution of chameleons (Reptilia, Chamaeleonidae) from the rain forests of Nigeria: conservation implications. ANIMAL BIODIVERSITY AND CONSERVATION, 24(2), 1-15

T. Cristatus is a lowland equitorial species. 12/12 photo period. They are not a high tree dweller, but inhabit lower bushes, shrubs, and small trees. They do not tolerate inter or conspecifics in close proximity. Confortable temperature range is between 68-82 F.. Cristatus are very cryptic, dense foliage should be provided to relieve stress.
@Montes1982

T. Cristatus is a lowland equitorial species. 12/12 photo period. They are not a high tree dweller, but inhabit lower bushes, shrubs, and small trees. They do not tolerate inter or conspecifics in close proximity. Confortable temperature range is between 68-82 F.. Cristatus are very cryptic, dense foliage should be provided to relieve stress.
@Montes1982
@Monties1982 ?

@Montes1982
Thanks Bob! If kept indoors, would glass work? Any views on RH?

Hellllo!

Thx!
These are the enclusures for my cristatus.
20201110_100452.jpg

20201110_100435.jpg

And as a bonus, look what I found last night.
20201110_095442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom