Trident’s son got his big boy cage

Now with even more red.
TrishulUpDown.jpg

He’s finally coming around as he matures he actually came up to me as I opened his cage to feed so I violated his trust and took some pics. I was hated for a minute until I brought the food. Now I am tolerated once again.View attachment 327621

This makes me feel so much better. Im pretty sure I’ve heard Jack udder “ew” when I opened his cage. The disrespect.

Random question… But do your guys like silkworms? Jack and his brother that were acquired from you both will eagerly shoot for a silk worm… Take one or two chews and then spit it out like a toddler. I’m convinced they don’t like the texture. Jack will eat it if I pick up the limp silkworm and offer it to him again, but he always spits it out on the first squish. Wondering if this is a tjj “thing” since both siblings do it.

I haven't fed silks in a long time. I just haven't had the time to devote to raising them from eggs. They all ate them as babies but when they are growing like that they barely stop to chew. I do feed the occasional hornworm and the jack jacks love them just as much as the xanths. Falchion will even dance for them, crazy girl. I still feed BSFL and they are also a hit. Now I want to get some just to try them out on Trishul and Tekpi and see their reaction. If I do I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom