Trident’s son got his big boy cage

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
Yet to be named son of Trident, here is his adult cage. I still have one more plant to add front right corner.
53B7A0F2-2878-4774-A149-0FDAC03B22BA.jpeg

Typical behavior but he went straight to to top screen and every where else soon after.

3564011E-7BCB-4A38-8AB7-F95ACD240EBE.jpeg 59819F48-1B87-4B91-9C68-2D68D5515DA1.jpeg

I'm thinking... another term for an oyster fork (3 tined fork) but there doesn't seem to be one. 🤷‍♂️

Gorgeous 😍 and Trident awesome name, Poseidon could be his sons name. He’s the carrier of the trident.
Appreciate the help. There is another three pronged weapon the trisula or trisul from India. I've named all of mine after bladed weapons and I'm trying to continue but there aren't that many sword or knife names. Additionally I want it to start with a T or an F for Falchion his mother and I have to name one or two of his sisters with the same letter. No matter what his nickname shall forever be Oyster Fork.

Appreciate the help. There is another three pronged weapon the trisula or trisul from India. I've named all of mine after bladed weapons and I'm trying to continue but there aren't that many sword or knife names. Additionally I want it to start with a T or an F for Falchion his mother and I have to name one or two of his sisters with the same letter. No matter what his nickname shall forever be Oyster Fork.
I like the theme!
Most of these are/could be 3 bladed/pronged weapons.

Dangpa
Sai (arguably 3-pronged)
Harpoon
Trishula (You've got similar, but it's on the list.)
Gig
Haladie
Brandistock
Corseque
Halberd
Poleaxe (alt. Pollaxe, Polax with short "o" for names)
Katana (Doesn't have 3 blades/prongs, but could be a cool name)
Gladius (Doesn't have 3 blades/prongs, but could be a cool name)
Ranseur
Trefoil Shuriken
Mambele (a.k.a. Hunga Munga)

I have a medieval weapons reference from my tabletop gaming days that may have more, but I have no idea where it might be ATM. 🤷‍♂️

There are still quite a few above that (IMO) could make for some interesting names.

Last edited:
I like the theme!
Most of these are/could be 3 bladed/pronged weapons.

Dangpa
Sai (arguably 3-pronged)
Harpoon
Trishula (You've got similar, but it's on the list.)
Gig
Haladie
Brandistock
Corseque
Halberd
Poleaxe (alt. Pollaxe, Polax with short "o" for names)
Katana (Doesn't have 3 blades/prongs, but could be a cool name)
Gladius (Doesn't have 3 blades/prongs, but could be a cool name)
Ranseur
Trefoil Shuriken
Mambele (a.k.a. Hunga Munga)

I have a medieval weapons reference from my tabletop gaming days that may have more, but I have no idea where it might be ATM. 🤷‍♂️

There are still quite a few above that (IMO) could make for some interesting names.
I was thinking Trefoil the other day but started thinking it was a plant and it is but thanks to you i know it is a three edged sword. I might just name him that and his sisters can have Trishula and another T name

Tekpi is another name for a sai (3 pronged trident-like weapon).

Back
Top Bottom