Tree dragons

Rst_Cham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not a great picture, but my little tree dragon is outside making his way to the top of one of his trees this morning, enjoying some morning sunshine. God I love summer time. Anyone else outside with their cham today? Let's see some pictures!

Attachments

• 48591685-16A8-42A5-B2D8-3AAFC411E85B.jpeg
    48591685-16A8-42A5-B2D8-3AAFC411E85B.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 86
I so wish I could just have a tree outside for the boys but the dang crows are evil this year. We have a huge nest about 15 feet behind my house.
And we are fogged in so far today. :( Hoping it will burn off by this afternoon.

Max looks happy though! :love:

I so wish I could just have a tree outside for the boys but the dang crows are evil this year. We have a huge nest about 15 feet behind my house.
And we are fogged in so far today. :( Hoping it will burn off by this afternoon.

We sometimes have hawks in our area but I literally standing guard over him while he's enjoying tree time. My neighbors came out and asked why I was just standing there, staring at the tree,lol, I bet it looked odd!

When it was time to come in, he wasn't so into leaving his tree. He ran up my arm and onto my head where he reached a branch to get back in his tree, lol.

We sometimes have hawks in our area but I literally standing guard over him while he's enjoying tree time. My neighbors came out and asked why I was just standing there, staring at the tree,lol, I bet it looked odd!

When it was time to come in, he wasn't so into leaving his tree. He ran up my arm and onto my head where he reached a branch to get back in his tree, lol.
Yeah before they built their nest they weren't as active. But now they are constantly flying over our yard into the tree where their nest is. I am hoping when I move I can build some out door enclosures for them but our weather is so iffy with the fog. I never know when it is going to clear or how fast it is going to come back in.

I can just see him trying to get back up into his tree! That is so stinking cute!

We have a forest behind my place, the hawks already ate my wifes cat, a cham would be an easy snack.

We have a forest behind my place, the hawks already ate my wifes cat, a cham would be an easy snack.
Yeah see that is what freaks me out. Right now when I take the boys out they bask on me. This way if anything flies to close I have control of them. We have seagulls that are pretty aggressive as well lol

Back
Top Bottom