''Treating'' question for expirienced.

kelsxox

Female vielded, around 7 months old.

My cham has MBD, i've been giving her T Rex Bone Aid Liquid Calcium for about a week and a half, everyday, 2-4 drops. I was woundering how long I should be giving her this for? The dosing directions arn't too specific and infact not very helpful.. So i was hoping someone that knows quite a bit when it comes to supplementing and dosing would be able to help me, because i don't completly understand how everything balances out in her system yet, still reading some blogs to help understand moree.. I know chams with MBD need extra calcium to help recover them from the disease, but i'm not sure how to tell when she's fully recovered and when to start 'weining' her off of it.. someone please help me

Now I don't have experience with MBD but from disscussions with my very knowledgable friend he said the only way to be sure a reptile has gotten over the hump of MBD is to have a exray done to check the bone density, also he says you'll notice that they'll will walk more upright don't know if that helps but it's just a little piece of what I know!

I don't have answers but will send out a couple pm's and see if I can get you some knowledgeable advice. Mine would be worthless.

Back
Top Bottom