Traveling

Kecleon

Established Member
Hi There Guy's

I live in The Netherlands Antilles/Curacao and i kept on searching for a possibility to ship a pet Cham here for me but i finally found a way.

I'm gonna order one with his International Health Certificate and every other paper and let them ship it to the airport and there my girlfriends uncle would pick it up and get on the flight from Miami FL to here and i should get him then,BUT my question now is: If her uncle has it could it be traveled with just like that or should they put him in an other traveling package or something?

Thanks in advance

Kecleon

Hi There Guy's

I live in The Netherlands Antilles/Curacao and i kept on searching for a possibility to ship a pet Cham here for me but i finally found a way.

I'm gonna order one with his International Health Certificate and every other paper and let them ship it to the airport and there my girlfriends uncle would pick it up and get on the flight from Miami FL to here and i should get him then,BUT my question now is: If her uncle has it could it be traveled with just like that or should they put him in an other traveling package or something?

Thanks in advance

Kecleon

Can nobody give me some advice on what to do here?

Back
Top Bottom