Traveling with cham?

AESara

I will probably be making a cross-country trip for Christmas, and I may also be doing so in a few weeks.

Has anybody flown with their chams? Which airlines allow this, if any?

Would that be better than finding someone to babysit my young female veiled for the week or so that I am gone? Does anybody in the Seattle area know of a place I could board her? Otherwise, does anybody in the area have space to watch a sweet little veiled girl for me while I'm gone? I can set up a temp cage if you don't have a free one.

No airlines allow lizards in the cabin to my knowledge. Most may not allow them in baggage either. It would probably be easier to find someone to watch her. If I were in Seattle, I happily would chamsit but I'm to far.

Darn. It's so weird that birds can be taken on flights but not a chameleon.

It stinks because I don't really know anybody out here (only been on this side of the country for a couple of years and work from home).

Turns out the Bird & Exotic Clinic of Seattle can board clients, so I got her an appointment next week. Yay!

Btw thanks Lathis for the thought! :D

There is no rule excluding reptiles. You may want to contact your carrier and find out their policy. Only consider if they allow them in the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom