traveling chameleon sale! (Warsaw, VA) jacksonii jacksonii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly

traveling chameleon sale! (Warsaw, VA) jacksonii jacksonii and ambilobe panther

up for sale is my two beloved chameleons, (in no particular order)

We have Kirro, just under two old captive born male jacksonii jacksonii, he is originally from JoeG (see THIS post. ) I bought him from Cainschams (who had bought him from joeG). He isn't "friendly" but not to shy either will hand feed when he's hungry (about 20% of the time) but mostly hunts.

Next is Max, slightly over two year old, male ambiloble panther chameleon, captive BRED from Lancecham. Max is spoiled and very tolerant of people (so much so you could call him "friendly" for a lizard) as my first chameleon I gave him lots of tlc, he hand feeds about 80% of the time and has been mostly free-ranged since he was 6 months

looking for local pickup (or at lest within driving distance, willing to meeting up), I will be in Warsaw,VA for about 5 months.
I also have 2 big cages and a mistking, UV lights etc. I'd throw in if you take both, the cages need some work (screen repair and latches on one)

Pm me with a reasonable offer, I hate selling these guys but my work has started taking me out of the country and I can't take them with me. So I'm looking for a good home you're them.

Medically both are healthy (just had a checkup), Max had a very slight RI about a year ago(I have a post some place), it was knocked out quick and hasn't returned.

Kirro had a mouth infection about 6 months ago, it was treated by a vet (removed the pus and treated with antibiotics for two Weeks) it cleared up and has not returned, he also has a slightly shorter than normal tail (from birth not injury) this does not effect his health or ability to climb (his tail still grips it's just shorter)

I'll post some pics and more info soon, feel free to pm me any questions, thanks !

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics, not the newest and they're just taken with my phone. Will post more later

Attachments

• 20120915_122455.jpg
    20120915_122455.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 202
  • 20120107_164822.jpg
    20120107_164822.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom