Translucent Veiled Breeders in Canada

sPolito

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on the forum for quite some time now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders in Canada that work with translucent veileds? I'm planning on getting my first cham (not my first reptile though) sometime in the later part of this year and wondering where I should start looking. I know of Generation Reptiles in Quebec and that is all. I did message them and they have some clutches in the incubator (which is great!) just want to see some more otions as well.

Thanks for your help, also I hope i've posted this in the right section!!

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on the forum for quite some time now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders in Canada that work with translucent veileds? I'm planning on getting my first cham (not my first reptile though) sometime in the later part of this year and wondering where I should start looking. I know of Generation Reptiles in Quebec and that is all. I did message them and they have some clutches in the incubator (which is great!) just want to see some more otions as well.

Thanks for your help, also I hope i've posted this in the right section!!
Génération reptiles are according to my opinion the best.. do they have for the moment ? I don’t know I can ask;)

Génération reptiles are according to my opinion the best.. do they have for the moment ? I don’t know I can ask;)

They seem to be really great breeders and I have heard great things. I wont be ready until atleast September though so I may miss out if they have any available now. They said their next clutch is due to hatch Sept-Oct. Although I may just end up waiting for those babies to be ready! Just curious for my other options in Canada is all. Thanks for the reply!

Pretty sure Monika at chameleons galore has some right now. Check out her website or Facebook.

Thanks for the reply! Great another option for me, I'll look into it!

Back
Top Bottom