Traded My Ambilobe for a Nosy Be

matt2310 hahaha i dont live in the main city i had to fly there and pick these guys up... in local domestic flights i check them into my luggage put 2 packs of dried fish inside the suitcase they would see a bunch of bones in the xray hahah check this out... even in thailand people even put snakes in the luggage

Attachments

• bones.jpg
    bones.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 110
I wonder if you bought her from the same people who sold me an ambanja that turned out to be a sambava LOL! I love him no matter what he is though.

Being happy with the animal will depend on what you are looking for. I wanted a nice looking boy that was friendly and that is what I got so doesn't matter the locale.

Pigglett.. I bought my Cham from a pet shop in Universal City near the movie theatre.. Right off of 1604.. two young guys run the show there.. Craig and Derrick. When I brought the female Cham back to trade for the male, I had to pay a $234 difference (well my girlfriend paid). I was not too happy about that.

Pics of my new NosyBe

Attachments

• Nosy1.jpg
    Nosy1.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Nosy2.jpg
    Nosy2.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 99
  • nosy3.jpg
    nosy3.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 132
Sounded funny to me, half-dead people...never seen those around here. OP, I think that the shop gave you a better deal. Nosy-Be Panthers are usually a little more expensive than Ambilobes. Well it's really all depending on how much you paid originally. Let's not get all uppity on the shop-owner, they are trying to make a living after all. I think since they gave you a replacement, I would leave it the issue alone. Just post some pics of the little dude and call it a day. Nosy-Be Panthers are really cool, and they have the best blues.

I'm not bashing the owners, I beleive thay worked out the situation perfectly. We both got what we wanted, I got a new Cham amd the got a female to breed. Everyone is happy

Pigglett.. I bought my Cham from a pet shop in Universal City near the movie theatre.. Right off of 1604.. two young guys run the show there.. Craig and Derrick. When I brought the female Cham back to trade for the male, I had to pay a $234 difference (well my girlfriend paid). I was not too happy about that.

Yup, same guys. They wont see by business ever again after how nasty and rude they were. So arrogant and they didnt even know what locale they sold me.

You had to pay a $234 difference? So how much did the chameleon cost in total?

You can find similar nosey be or ambilobe males for sale from private breeders from anywhere from 150-200$ from time to time, the mark up at pet stores is ridiculous. It sounds like in the end you payed close to 400$ for the panther?>

You had to pay a $234 difference? So how much did the chameleon cost in total?

You can find similar nosey be or ambilobe males for sale from private breeders from anywhere from 150-200$ from time to time, the mark up at pet stores is ridiculous. It sounds like in the end you payed close to 400$ for the panther?>

Yeah that seems a bit high. The panther I bought from them was a male and I paid under $200.

Back
Top Bottom