Total mummy in three hours

Multivitamins

Chameleon Enthusiast
This morning at feeding time there was zero shed and before I left for work I snapped this photo
IMG_20190225_093521.jpg

I love it when they pop their skin off like that. Sometimes I'll come home and there's just a bunch of skin on the bottom of the cage and Paisley looking more annoyed than normal. If it weren't for the screen at the bottom of my cage, I'd never catch him shedding. So fast!

It's amazing how they she'd the whole body so quick. Always love when they shed to see what color changes they might have.
I got home from work just now but little dude is already in pjs and night mode hopefully tomorrows morning sunlight basking session yeilds some new colors

Hope the reds stick. Merlin had them when he was younger but grew out of them. I heard that Nosy Be can have some when they are flared but it's too hard to get Merlin fired up.

Cute picture!

So I really wanted to get a pic of my little cham all mummied like that. This morning he was just barely starting to shed, so I went home at lunch, so only 4 hours later and he's about done already, only little bits left here and there, and shed all over the enclosure, like his skin exploded off him. I'm bummed I missed it!

I love that! We were SO surprised at how fast the shed comes and goes! This is Kevin, our 4 or 5-month-old male veiled's second shed with us. He looks so proud of his mustache and goatee. We can tell he's about to shed because he doesn't eat as much just before it.

Attachments

• Kev Shed.jpg
    Kev Shed.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Kev Shed 2.jpg
    Kev Shed 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 250
I love that! We were SO surprised at how fast the shed comes and goes! This is Kevin, our 4 or 5-month-old male veiled's second shed with us. He looks so proud of his mustache and goatee. We can tell he's about to shed because he doesn't eat as much just before it.

So cute! Max was completely done by the time I got home from work. I didn't know it happened that fast!

Back
Top Bottom